WordPress is the best way to build a website, more than 90% Blogger use WordPress. There are thousands of themes and plugins in the WordPress directory, from which you can build your website. But depending on the theme and plugin, you cannot use your website properly unless you have a good hosting. Many Companies offering plans some are cheaper and some little expensive, Now the question is, the company is offering hosting services, so why is there a difference between cheap and expensive? Some bloggers confuse which hosting is best for hosting their website. In a hurry, they choose cheap hosting that makes the website very slow. Through this post, we will learn about the fastest hosting and will help you get the Best WordPress hosting for your website. I recommend you Don’t buy shared Hosting add more money or buy fast hosting for your blog.
While writing this post, I had to go through a lot of depth and thorough research. I have written this content keeping in mind the quality like speed, storage space, ease of use and customer support. We will learn about hosting in this post as well as which is best WordPress hosting for your website.
* This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and then purchase the product, we’ll receive a small fee. No worries though, you’ll still pay the standard amount so there’s no cost on your part.
Checklist for Perfect Hosting
When you are looking for the best WordPress hosting for your website, then you should check the below-given point, whether your new hosting has this quality or not, If you are new in this field the initial 3 Points will seem new to you. Let me tell you to keep it simple, Hosting companies use the server to provide their hosting plans. This server should able to easily install the latest version of WordPress or Other Platform which one you want to use.
- PHP Version 7.2
- My SQL Version 5.6+
- HTTPS Support
- Install WordPress in 1 Click
- Inbuilt Caching
- Uptime Guarantee
- Email, Chat or Phone Call Support
WordPress & I also recommend using HTTPS, Many Hosting companies sell Premium SSL Certificate or allow us to use a free third-party service SSL Certificate to ensure readers can securely access your website. Good Hosting Company offers an Uptime guarantee that means your website works 99.9%.
Types Of WordPress Hosting
Whenever it comes to hosting, we have many options. We do not have any shortage of options. Companies have different name plans, but here is a quick roundup of the most common types of WordPress hosting, WordPress hosting is the best for the website, and everyone tries to find the best hosting.
Shared hosting is usually the cheapest shared hosting, with a large number of users on one server. In simple words – managing “sharing” resources such as bandwidth and memory with other users. Shared hosting is perfect for a new blogger, as every new blogger goes through a lot of trouble in the beginning. Over time, the blogger changes things according to his requirements.
The disadvantage of Shared Hosting
- If your website becomes popular, then this hosting slows down the speed of your website.
- It cannot handle high traffic, so it is considered good for new bloggers. The new blog has less traffic you can change the shared hosting later when your blog or website has more traffic Started coming.
Cloud WordPress Hosting
Currently, cloud hosting is the best way of web hosting there is no downtime. Web hosting provider provides you with a set of servers and your files and resources are copied to those servers. If a cloud server is unable to provide services to you for any reason, all traffic to your site is automatically routed to other cloud servers. This has many benefits – even in the event of a server failure, the services of your customers will not be affected, it is inexpensive because you only pay for the resources you use It is more scalable than VPS.
The disadvantage of Cloud WordPress Hosting
- If you are using cloud hosting then you can access almost everything from the Internet. Nothing is safe with the Internet today, even large organizations may have to face these serious attacks and security breaches.
- If you getting any problem, It will take time to fix the problem.
- Sometimes it is a little expensive According to the current plan.
VPS Hosting for WordPress
VPS refers to virtual private servers, and the hosting company uses software to digitally split a physical server into multiple, individual virtual servers. These are very beneficial options for your own server. It requires advanced technical skills to operate because you are in control of your virtual server settings. These are great VPS options for medium blogs and businesses.
Advantage of VPS Hosting
- Many VPS plans can be customized to meet your needs, so you pay for what you want, but you do not have to deal with any feature that you will never need.
- You have a lot of control over your virtual server with shared hosting. You will probably have root access and the ability to use scripts that may not be allowed in a shared hosting environment.
Dedicated Server Hosting
Like shared hosting, many websites share the space of a single server. Its example is the same as if a person has a big house of his own and no one is allowed to live in it and only the person has all the responsibility of that house, the work of dedicated hosting is also similar. The server that is in the dedicated hosting stores only and stores the files of only one website and it is the fastest server. There is no sharing in it. And this hosting is the most expensive because only one person has to pay its full rent. On whose website more visitors come every month, this hosting is only right for them. Also for those who want to earn more money from their website Many e-commerce sites like Flip kart, Amazon, Snap deal dedicated hosting are used only.
- In this, more control and flexibility is given from client to server.
- Security is the highest compared to all hosting.
- It is the most stable.
- Full root / administrative access is provided to the client.
- Dedicated Server Hosting is more expensive than the rest of the hosting.
- To manage this you must know technical knowledge.
- You need to hire a specialist to fix your problems.
Best & Fast WordPress Hosting
I have already told you that many hosting companies provide hosting in the market, in the name of their different price & plan. We should choose which of these hosting is good for our website. Below I have mentioned some hosting providers. They have been selected because they are very low in price, their performance is very good as well as the hosting is recommended by WordPress.
Check here WordPress.org Recommended Hosting
Bluehost always a winner for WordPress Hosting. The server is optimized for the WordPress platform. It’s perfect hosting for beginners. In this article, I’m sharing a promo discount from Bluehost. Before, We started to let’s discuss Bluehost features. Bluehost offers 4 shared hosting server packages. All package comes with one free domain with SSL Certificate & Latest PHP Script.
- Bluehost Basic:- You can host only 1 website.
- Plus:- Host up to 10 websites.
- Choice Plus:– Host up to 10 websites with Domain Privacy & Site Backup. (Recommended Plan by Bluehost & me)
- Bluehost Pro:- Host up to 15 websites with high performance, 2 Spam expert, Site backup & Dedicated IP.
This hosting is a popular shared Hosting NoN-EIG hosting company. This Hosting recommended by wordpress.org
Siteground Established in 2004, based in Bulgaria, One of the largest independently owned hosting companies in the world employing over 400+ peoples. It comes with 3 Plans that is Startup, Grows Big & Go Geek uptime performance has perfect over time. (99.9%)
Here is SiteGround shared hosting plan you’ll have three different plans which you can choose.
- Startup:- You can use 1 website in this plan, Its comes with 10GB storage and allows up to 10,000/- monthly visits.,
- Grow big:- Install Unlimited domains with 20GB SSD storage and allows up to 25,000/- monthly visits.
- Go Greek:- This is the highest plan in shared hosting of Siteground, It comes with an Unlimited domain name with 30GB SSD storage and allows up to 10,0000/- monthly visits.
You can also go for 1 month, I never suggest you to choose hosting for 1 month because it to much expensive you need to pay $3.95+$14.95 Setup fees. Almost $18.90 only for 1 month.
Siteground doesn’t offer a free trial, but you have 30 days money-back guarantee for all shared hosting. 14-day money-back guarantee for cloud hosting plans.
Which is the best Hosting?
Bluehost or Siteground both hosting is best in Support, Price & Speed. I recommend you to choose Siteground hosting, there are some limitations like Storage & Monthly visits rest Its excellent hosting for new blogger & business.
You think Why I Suggest you to Siteground? Let Have a look Why I suggest this hosting.
- Performance:- I love Siteground Performance. I also attach a screenshot last 10-month site performance of Siteground.
- Excellent Customer Support:- Some of my website using Siteground & I feel their support is an award-winning, Instant Reply, Explain everything point to point.
- Free Site Migrator
- Free CDN & SSL Certificate
- Money-Back Guarantee